Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Today I have had an email from a publisher who has given me great advice with regard to the format of a print ready submission, and yesterday I had a phone call from another publisher who also had really good comment to make. 

Currently processing their advice. 

I can see a re-write looming but that's OK - although I am now sitting on about 100,000 words (is a date a word one wonders to ones self) and 150 pages (loads of photos) it has always been just a first draft - capturing the info, the photos and playing with style.

My ancestors were wonderful diverse  people and the lineage is filled with scallywags and saints, artists and diggers of ditches.  How I am enjoying the opportunity to meet them all :)


I feel as though I'm in the first month of pregnancy - busting to see the end result but forced to follow an immutable process that takes time that cant be changed - arghhhhhhhh  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment